Submit Support Form
- MyDS Center is now guarded against the vulnerability of Heartbleed Bug in OpenSSL, a popular software library used by most major Internet services, including MyDS Center. All MyDS Center servers have been patched and are safe to use.
- There is no evidence that private customer data was accessed using this vulnerability, but as a precaution we are asking all of our customers to reset their MyDS passwords.
- Due to the frequent downloads of DSM 5.0, please expect to receive technical support reply in 3 to 5 working days. We apologize for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.
- Before submitting your ticket, we encourage that you search the Knowledge Base, Synology Official Wiki, or Synology Official Forum.
- To avoid misunderstandings, please submit the form in English, 繁體中文, or 简体中文.