- MyDS Center is now guarded against the vulnerability of Heartbleed in OpenSSL, a popular software library used by most major Internet services, including MyDS Center. All MyDS Center servers have been patched and are safe to use.
- There is no evidence that private customer data was accessed using this vulnerability, but as a precaution we are asking all of our customers to reset their MyDS passwords.
- Due to the frequent downloads of DSM 5.0, please expect to receive technical support reply in 3 to 5 working days. We apologize for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.
- Før du indsender din forespørgsel, opfordrer vi dig til at søge i Vidensbase, Synologys officielle Wiki eller Synologys officielle forum.
- For at undgå misforståelse bedes du fremsende formularen på Engelsk, 繁體中文 eller 简体中文.